In a safe, nurturing environment, our little ones learn about the world around them. Through music, rituals, holidays, arts and crafts, and storytelling they grow—socially, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually.
A Chanukah party where even the 1-year-olds perform. An inflatable planetarium kids crawl inside. A Purim puppet show. These child-centered rituals and activities are just a smattering of the many— both structured and unstructured — activities at KJP (Kehillah Jewish Preschool).
Here children have access to many choices, including: active play, quiet play, drama, music, reading, building, and science. We believe allowing children to make decisions fosters positive self-esteem and learning.
- Welcoming Children of ALL FAITHS 12 months – 5 years of age
- Full Day Learning through Play Curriculum
- Operating on a Year Round Schedule
- Open 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Low student/teacher ratios
- NAEYC guidelines followed
- Culturally rich Jewish content
Provide a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate environment in which children develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically.