Kehillah Mitzvah Knitters
Kehillah Mitzvah Knitters was founded in March 2019. Our group knits and crochets a variety of things:
- Shawls for members who are in mourning
- Shawls for members who are ill
- Hats for school age children via the Hat not Hate not for profit organization that empowers children to be kind https://hatnothate.org/ #hatnothate
- Blankets for babies and young children in need
- Hats, scarves and mittens for people in need
Our members consist of high schoolers to our elder members. We share patterns, techniques, and fiber arts knowledge. We also study a little Torah too!
We meet from once or twice a month, often at Kehillah and sometimes at members’ homes or coffee shops.
Please contact Kate Rachel Lozier for more information.